Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Leaving the MTC

Hey Cute Family!!

They're letting us write e-mails now because tomorrow at 4:45 I get up to go to the mission field! AHH! Its so crazy! I honestly can't believe it. I have LOVED the MTC and grown to love the Elders and Sisters here even more. They have become very best friends and its the hardest to be leaving most of them tomorrow as we go to our different missions.

BUT I am SO excited! So so nervous for tomorrow but so excited! I can't wait to meet my mission president and my new companion (I hope she's nice and REALLY patient :) ) and the ward I'll be serving in, and the investigators, its just so exciting! I definitely don't know everything but I know with my Savior's help and the spirit with me it doesn't matter what I know - theyll help me every step of the way!

I love you all so much!!! Talk to you on Monday! 

Sister Gwilliam 

No comments:

Post a Comment